A Lightweight Markdown Previewer
Markoff is a lightweight Markdown (CommonMark) previewer that allows you to open any Markdown file and preview it in a stylized HTML rendering (Github-inspired).
- Auto-refreshes whenever the file is saved.
- Remembers your scroll position.
- Recognize YAML front-matter and shows it as a code snippet.
- Allows you to select your default GUI editor.
- Open current file in editor using Cmd-E.
- Shows up-to-date word and character count.
Markoff is open source and contributions are welcome: https://github.com/thoughtbot/Markoff